Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A change for the better!

             Psalms 139:14 says " I praise you because I am fearfully and  wonderfully made;"

  As a lot of you know, a little over a year ago, John and I started changing the way we eat. Also the way we look at food, to get healthier. We have both lost weight, John almost 50lbs. and I am down too and we have changed our mindset. That was the biggest  hurdle to overcome (for me anyway).  We still have a long way to go but I can tell you it is so worth all the hard work and effort to feel better. Today I saw a nutritionist (who is a wonderful lady and approaches things from a Christan view). It is amazing how God made our bodies to work and work together so well when we feed it correctly. That old saying "You are what you eat" takes on new meaning for me now. I just can't keep this information to myself anymore. So coming in this blog you will find some nutrition info, healthy recipes, and every now and then, I'll throw in some useful info for the home. Please bare with me as I get things squared away. Till then...

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome im so happy for you guys! cant wait to see your recipies and nutrition ideas!

    ReplyDelete